Fun Games & Activities for Kids!
No kid enjoys staying indoors, especially if it’s not raining. However, if you’ve got a list of fun indoor games and activities for kids to play then it can make staying indoors a lot of fun! Here is a list of ideas to keep your kids entertained and having fun during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Blow Bubbles
- Board Games (Life, Candyland, Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders)
- Let kids build a fort using blankets and towels and sweaters. They can even pretend they’re going camping and spend the night in their fort, just don’t forget the pillows!
- Scavenger Hunt
- Hide & Seek
- Musical Chairs
- Video Games
- Create an indoor obstacle course for your kids
- Family Band (use pots and pans or anything you can find at home and start your own family band)
- Story Time (instead of reading to your kids or having them read, get more creative and have your kids write and draw their own stories)
- Decorating Fun (Each week make-believe it’s a different holiday such as Christmas and let your kids decorate the place or their room with a Christmas Theme. You can do the same for Halloween, Easter and other holidays)
Hopefully, your kids will love these games and activities and maybe you will too! Have Fun! Stay Safe.