How to Home School Your Kids During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Are you having to home school your kids because of the Coronavirus Pandemic? Is there a technique or proper way of setting up a home school for your kids? Read this post to learn about How to Home School Your Kids During the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Choose a designated area in your apartment or house where your kids can set up a nice study space. For example, the dining room table, or if they have a desk in their room.
- Create a schedule with your child so they are able to focus on all their subjects. A great schedule idea is to just follow the same exact schedule your kids who adhere to if they were actually at school. Don’t forget to throw in Recess and Lunch for your kids!
- When it comes to recess, you can allow your kids to watch an episode of their favorite show, play board games, play in the backyard or even do some physical exercise with them like jump roping or simple stretching exercises.
- If your kids love arts and music then include that into their daily schedules. Whether it’s just coloring or a DIY craft they find online or maybe it’s learning a new instrument, let them take a break from the books!
- Lastly, if you are able to, sit with them while they are studying. You don’t necessarily have to study with them, but you can focus on your work too. This way, they might focus better seeing that you’re also focussing on your work.
Remember, it’s important that although we’re all confined to staying indoors, it’s important to have some fun along with stay safe and healthy together. Also, be sure and check in with your kid’s school for the latest updates and even with their teachers so they can be updated on the latest assignments.